► Article 1 - Use of the data
The personal data collected from users allow the provision of website services, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the website. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- implementation of user support;
- access and use of the website by the user;
- Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history and preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection, management of security incidents and malware;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- management of the functioning and optimization of the website;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
- organizing the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
► Article 2 - Data retention policy.
The website keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services and support.
The purpose is to meet regulatory and legal obligations; prevent fraud and settle disputes. We may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide our services to you.
► Article 3- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with other companies in the European Union in the following cases:
- When the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, publicly available information;
- When the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in relation with financial and banking companies with which it has contracts;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- if required by law, the website may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims against the website and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.